- 17″ SXGA TFT LCD display
- Intel® Celeron® quad-core processor J1900 2.0 GHz (Bay Trail)
- One PCI expansion slot and one Mini PCIe Card with SIM slot
- 1 USB 3.0, 3 USB 2.0 and 4 COM ports
- Built-in speakers and optional Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n module
- Robust aluminum with IP65 compliant front bezel design
The P1177E-842 is a low power industrial touch panel computer with great expansion capability. The expendable industrial touch panel PC is equipped with a 17-inch SXGA TFT LCD display and IP65 compliant front bezel. This rugged panel PC is powered by quad-core Intel® Celeron® processor J1900 (codename: Bay Trail) for a great balance between performance and power consumption. The 17” 5-wire resistive touchscreen panel PC comes with both PCI and PCI Express Mini Card slots, and is also capable of dual-display through VGA and HDMI outputs. The P1177E-842 is a highly integrated system for factory automation, kiosks, industrial automation, and IoT & M2M applications.