- LGA1150 socket 4th gen Intel® Xeon® E3/ Core™ family processor (Haswell)
- Four DDR3-1600 U-DIMM, up to 32GB memory
- Max. up to twenty-four 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet ports
- Two expandable LAN modules supporting 1GbE/10GbE/Fiber/Copper/Bypass
- Supports 1U redundant power supply for optional
- Supports Intel® AES new Instruction (AES-NI) using hardware-based enhancements acceleration to encrypt and decrypt data)
- Suitable for UTM, VPN, Network bandwidth controller and firewall applications
NA570 1U rackmount Network Security Platform, supports the 4th generation Intel® Xeon® E3 / Core™ processor family, formerly codenamed “Haswell”. NA570 offers greatly improved performance and reduced power consumption base on the new Intel architecture marked improvements in power efficiency and performance. The system supports up to 32GB DDR3 1600 non-ECC / ECC (only NA570) memory. NA570 support 4 pairs of LAN Bypass function. Bypass ports allow users to experience uninterrupted network traffic even if a single in-line appliance hangs or sudden shutdown. Expandable LAN Modules via the PCIe 3.0, support up to 24 GbE ports, or up to 4 ports at 10GbE, and a future upgrade to 40GbE, port density and optional networking ports to suit your demands.