- Low power Intel® Celeron® processor N3160 (Braswell)
- One DDR3L-1600 SO-DIMM, up to 8GB memory
- Six 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet ports
- Supports one 2.5 SATA HDD
- Suitable for VPN, network bandwidth controller and firewall applications
The NA343R 1U rackmount network appliance product adopts the Intel® Celeron® processor N3160 quad-core 2.24 GHz Braswell SoC. The reliable network security appliance comes with a high bandwidth DDR3L-1600 SO-DIMM slot with maximum of up to 8 GB system memory. The latest network appliance features six Gigabit Ethernet ports using Intel® i211 Ethernet controller with one group of LAN bypass function to protect communications in the event of power outage. It also offers one CFast™ (default) socket, one 2.5-inch SATA HDD and one optional 3.5-inch SATA HDD slot for extensive storage options.