- Intel® Celeron® Processor N3060 (Braswell)
- One DDR3L-1600 SO-DIMM, up to 8GB memory
- Four 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet ports (Intel® i211)
- Wi-Fi/3G/LTE through PCI Express Mini Card for optional
- Suitable for VPN, network bandwidth controller, firewall applications
The NA343 is powered by low-power Intel® Celeron® processor N3060 dual cores 2.48 GHz Braswell SoC. Four Gigabit Ethernet ports are integrated into this unit with one pair supporting LAN bypass function. The slim-type network security appliance comes with a high bandwidth DDR3L-1600 SO-DIMM slot with memory up to 8 GB. It also offers one 2.5-inch SATA slot, one CFastTM (default) socket and one optional mSATA for storage options. This desktop Intel® Braswell SoC industrial network appliance can be easily to meet different application use. The Axiomtek NA343 is an excellent choice for VPN, content filtering, UTM, network security gateway, and firewall.