- LGA1155 socket 3rd/2nd generation Intel® Xeon® E3 family processors
- Four DDR3 DIMM max. up to 32 GB memory
- Max. up to twenty-six 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet ports
- Three expandable LAN modules supporting 1GbE/10GbE/fiber/copper/bypass
- Suitable for VPN, network bandwidth controller and firewall applications
The NA-550 supports the latest Intel® Xeon® processor E3 series with Intel® C206 chipset as well as supports four high bandwidth DDR3 1333 MHz non-buffer non-ECC/ECC DIMM sockets up to 16GB memory. For greater flexible and easy maintenance, the communication appliance has three front-accessible expansion slots that allow developers to configure PCIe LAN modules based on their solution requirements. Powered by the new-generation Intel® Xeon® processor E3 series with flexible expansions, the rackmount network appliance is ideal for IDS/IPS, VPN, content filtering, UTM, network security applications, and cloud computing solutions.