Overview / Features
This product is a micro converter that enables GPIB communication simply by connecting to the USB interface of your PC. The connection to each communication control device can be established by using the interface complies with IEEE-488.1 and IEEE-488.2 standards. With the Windows version driver (API-USBP(WDM).
- Employs a buffer memory, 2 Kbytes for transmission and 2 Kbytes for reception.
- Employs a buffer memory, 2 Kbytes dedicated to transmission and 2 Kbytes dedicated to reception, in order to reduce the load to the CPU when transmitting/receiving.
- Windows/LabVIEW compatible driver libraries are attached.
- Using the attached driver library API-USBP(WDM) makes it possible to create applications of Windows/LabVIEW. In addition, supplies a diagnostic program to confirm hardware operation and to perform a basic communication test with connected equipment.
- Employs a high speed GPIB controller which is self-developed and capable to supply stable.
- A self-developed GPIB controller (µPD7210 registers compatible) is employed so that a stable supply is available.
- Embedded Line Monitor Function
- With a readout feature for entire control lines (with latches), it is capable to read data from applications.
- Built-in SPAS event function (when slaving)
- In addition to the functions of the earlier GPIB controller (µPD7210), the product also supports the SPAS event generated when a serial poll occurs. This gives you a high level of flexibility in constructing your system.