- LGA1150 socket 4th gen Intel® CoreTM i7/i5/i3 & Celeron® processor (Haswell and Haswell Refresh)
- Intel® Q87 chipset
- Fanless operation design with 4-CH GbE PoE
- Two 2.5” SATA HDD drive bay, mSATA and CFast™ slot
- 2 internal PCI Express Mini Card slots and one SIM Card slot
- HDMI, DVI-I and DisplayPort with triple independent displays
- Supports RAID 0 & 1, Jumbo Frame (9.5K) WoL, PXE and Teaming
The eBOX671-885-FL-ECM, an intelligent real-time EtherCAT master controller is qualified to meet the needs of high-performance and high-accuracy applications. The powerful 4-PoE fanless embedded box computer has been verified with IntervalZero EtherCAT Master middleware KingStar which is based on EtherCAT Master Stack (e.g. Acontis) and IntervalZero real-time extension RTX. To provide better computing performance, it supports LGA1150 socket 4th generation Intel® Core™ or Celeron™ processor (Codename: Haswell/Haswell Refresh) with the Intel® Q87 Express chipset. The high-quality industrial-grade embedded system also comes with four-channel Gigabit PoE (power-over-Ethernet) ports, allowing multiple cabling to cameras and any PoE power device. With supports of IntervalZero RTX and multi-I/O connectivity, the Axiomtek eBOX671-885-FL-ECM is ideal for multi-camera imaging applications in industrial automation, medical, military, test & measurement industry, aerospace industry, and many more.